Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Fillmore Canyon Trail 2019 - Organ Mountains - Desert Peaks National Monument


 






I did a second LCPS staff and family wellness hike to Fillmore Canyon. Not much to say, except it was a beautiful, cloudless fall day, and our group of eight had a great time. A bonus was seeing a couple of deer right along the trail on the return trip. I used to see deer in the Organs all the time, but it had been awhile. Now I'm hoping I'll start seeing them more frequently. We turned around at the same spot as last time: under some big pines right where the upper reach of Fillmore meets the larger canyon that heads through the Narrows.
 As much I like to always be doing hikes in new places, it's always nice to take people to a spectacular place that they've never seen.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home